ABOUT THE FOUNDER
Shaykh Khabbaab Ahmad [may Allah preserve him] began studying the sacred sciences at an early age. After having completed the memorization of the Quran at an early age of 12 in 1999, for the next seven years he went on to study the Islamic sciences which include Arabic [and all its related sciences becoming especially fluent in Arabic], Qiraa’ah, Tafsir, Hadith, Tajweed, Aqidah and Fiqh.
Having studied under senior ulama from the UK and the Indian Subcontinent and receiving ijazah from them at a very young age of 19, he went on to teach at various Madaris in UK.
Shaykh Khabbaab Ahmad currently lives in the UK and has travelled extensively throughout the Muslim world and the West for the purpose of Quran Recitation, Dawah and teaching. Some of the countries he has visited include the Middle East, India, Sri Lanka, Australia, Japan, South Africa, Holland, Belgium, Sweden, West Indies, Canada and the U.S. His travels and lectures have been a means of great inspiration to many across the UK & worldwide. To date, dozens of people have accepted Islam at his hands and are continuing to do so.
Shaykh is regularly invited to many Masaajid, conferences, Universities across UK, Europe and USA to deliver talks and conduct many workshops and lessons on different topics of Shariah.
Shaykh’s lessons and lectures can be obtained from Al Hashim Academy.
We pray and make du’aa that Allah accept Shaykh’s efforts and allow us to take benefit from his dedication to the deen, Ameen.
Al Hashim Academy was established in September 2006 to cater for the religious, spiritual and educational needs of English speaking Nation. Its endeavour is to become a reliable reference and a valuable resource of authentic material in various media.
Al Hashim Academy aims to help:
- Preserve and promote the pure message and sublime values of Islam.
- Enjoin the good and forbid the evil.
- Faithfully convey the educational and spiritual legacy of the classical scholars to the Muslims of today.
- Provide and encourage the pursuit of knowledge with recourse to classical sources.
- Provide religious and social advice.
- Prevent youth from terror and community vices.
- Advice and Counselling in matters of Religious and Social Issues
- Production of Islamic Literature (books and leaflets)
- Weekly Tafseer & Seerah Sessions
- Regular programmes of talks/speeches by prominent Islamic
- Nikãh (Marriage) Service
- Da’wah Activities
- Tasawwuf (Spiritual Guidance)
- Guidance for New Muslims and non Muslims
- Various workshops and short courses.
- Drug awareness seminars.
How you can support the Academy
After thanking Allah, we wholeheartedly extend our gratitude to all those brothers and sisters who have supported and who continue to support the Academy.
Help us to continue helping you by partaking in the Academy’s schemes and helping us to share the message.
The Academy is a non-profitable organisation relying on Lillah donations from the public in order to fund all its activities. You can get involved by:
- Continuously making du‘aa for the acceptance and success of the Academy’s work.
- Using the Academy’s services and participating in its various programmes and events.
- Referring to the Academy those who may benefit from its services.
- Distributing the Academy’s literature and advertising its events in your locality.
- Contributing Lillah donations or loans towards the Academy’s ongoing projects.
Donations can be made by post or in person.
We hope and pray that we can, with the assistance of Almighty Allah, continue to help sow the seeds; creating future generations which will be fruitful for us all. Aameen.
Future Projects Insha Allah!
- Hifzul Qur’ãn/Tajweed and Nãzira Classes for children & adults
- Full-time & part-time Aalim courses (Islamic Theology & Jurisprudence) for both males and females
- Fatãwa Department
- Schooling Projects:
- Islamic Nursery & Primary Schools
- Secondary Schools for Boys
- Secondary Schools for girls
- Islamic Colleges & Universities for both genders in a complete Religious environment
- Weekly gatherings for sisters
- Al Hashim Welfare Foundation (Charity Project)
- A Receiver & Radio broadcasting system to relay the Message of peace globally
- Islamic rehabitation centre’s for Drug addicts etc.
- A Da’wah Book Centre that offers a range of religious and educational material in English, Urdu and Arabic
You may also participate in this noble work and receive the immense reward of serving Allah’s religion. In order to fund and facilitate these projects we require your assistance and contribution of both time and resources.